Friday, April 3, 2009

Module 6, Question 3

This class had an easy to follow design, showing the 6 modules with their subsequent information and steps to complete each module. I thought this portion of the IT course was adequate. In completing the specific aspects listed in each module, the difficulty arose when expectations were not fully explained for the assignments. If I was the instructor for this course, I would prefer to design a curriculum that allowed for improved expectations and timely feedback. Feedback is a crucial component to learning and synthesizing the information taught in any course. Feedback given between each module would improve the understanding of expectations and improve the educational benefits, as well. I also believe that interaction with others improves the understanding of material. Improvements in teacher/student and student/student relationships would make the class more enjoyable and activities and communication between individuals would further cement the concepts taught.

1 comment: