Thursday, February 26, 2009

Module 3, Questions

Based on the Multiple Intelligences Test, I discovered that my two areas highlighted were Musical and Spatial/Visual. Based on these results, I can understand avenues that could assist in my learning. My strength noted in the Musical area is not a surprise to me, as it is such a large part of my life. I know that Music holds strong connotations and memories. The Spatial/Visual category shows that I am able to better learn and understand when observing or visualizing the information. As I think about how I learn, I can see how I benefit from these areas. Technologies that I can utilize to augment my personal learning would include my Ipod and podcasts as well as videos. Information accessed online is also helpful to me as a visual learner, if there are diagrams and pictures involved. It provides an easier way for me to remember concepts and information.

1 comment:

  1. Good summary. There are certainly many technologies that you may use to enhance your learning.

    ReplyDelete